I have missed visiting with my friends here on this site. Things have been crazy/busy for me this year and I am still working on making time for quilting. So I wanted to share about an upcoming event. Actually, I am really looking forward to it as I have needed to set aside some time to just play with my quilting projects and hang out with other fun quilters. Hope that some of you can join us!
1st Annual Simcoe Quilting Retreat
October 9, 10 & 11, 2015
Goldendale Grange Hall, Goldendale, WA
*A fun weekend of quilting* *Your projects or ours* *See some amazing quilts*
*Select some new fabrics* *Display your Quilts*
- This retreat is intended to be a fun, quilting retreat with friends – old and new
- This is 2 ½ days of quilting fun!!
- Friday evening – bring your quilts to display and share
- Take a tour to Nettie Browning’s shop on Saturday morning to view some unique fabric and see some of her quilts or work on your project
- Not a quilter? This would be a great time to work on other projects or Christmas ideas
- New to quilting? There will be instruction for those wanting to learn to quilt and fun projects to try. There will be something for everyone – all experience levels are welcome!
- LODGING OPTIONS: RV camping or dry camping at the local fairgrounds. Also, there are two local hotels in the vicinity. Lodging costs are not included in registration fee.
- ALL MEALS are provided, beginning with dinner on Friday night
- Questions?? Contact Patricia Shamek, 541-993-9560 or Lisa Harness, 509-773-5817
- Space is limited – be sure to register by September 30, 2015
Here is the flyer: http://ext100.wsu.edu/klickitat/wp-content/uploads/sites/43/2012/10...