It only took about three weeks (a crazy three weeks though) but I finally finished my third block for my sampler! The patterns don't line up as well as I hoped they would, but we'll see if it still bothers me when I go to put the top together. If it does, I'll fix it then! I couldn't get the picture to show up in this post so I've put it in my photo album...you can see it there if you want!
On another note, we had a Girl Scout meeting on Thursday evening and I talked to them about an idea I had for an Interest Project Award to earn that involves some quilting and my idea that their service project for the IPA could be to each piece a block to go in a baby quilt that they can put on a frame and work on quilting when we go camping next year...then we could find someplace to donate the quilt. They loved the idea so I think we're going to get started on it over the summer!
Hope you've all had a great weekend...today I'm hoping to get even more piecing done on my sampler!