I know in January, I said this would be the year dedicated to completing UFOs. I made some progress in the first half of the year, but have been sucked into the "gotta start something new" mindset again. In
- Much of my recent activity is in preparation for a craft fair our guild is having in November. I've been making sweatshirt jackets, placemats, wall hangings, crocheted CD coasters, etc. Photos will be
uploaded later when they are available.
- I tested a quilt pattern for a designer. Cute pattern, easy for a beginner or to just do quickly for a last minute gift. See photo below.
- My sister has been "encouraging" me to work on the quilt using the fabrics she brought to me from Provence, France. She wants to have all the French quilts available for her guild's quilt show in June next
year. There might be five or six of them if I get mine done, too.
- I've had several customer quilts for the longarm.
- My daughter, 39, was in CCU for nearly two weeks. Several close calls (i.e., code blue called) which turned out to be a hypothyroid condition causing her heart rate to go dangerously low. She's out of the
hospital and hopefully under control with medications.
I did get the 2009 TQS BOM quilt top finished, although it is still not finished. I need to drag out the original UFO list and see what else I might have accidentally finished. :-)