As some of you know I have been trying to make a quilt for my grandson. The quilt part is finished but I needed to make some embroidered designs to applique onto the quilt. I had a singer quantum 6000 that I loved but the special bobbin for rewinding the bobbin thread broke and I couldn't find any online anywhere. So that machine went bye-bye and I bought a Brother PE800 machine. Well I have been trying and trying and trying to get my designs to stitch out without much luck. Yesterday I gave up. I tried new stabilizers, new fabrics new threads I even remade my designs and nothing worked to close the gaps that I was getting when stitching out the design. I know the software that I use works because I never had any problems with my Singer embroidery. I figured it had to be the machine. I bought a new Husqvarna Viking topaz 40 machine yesterday. So now that I am home from work I will be converting my designs and having a go at making my embroidery projects. I will post pictures when I have something to show you.